We are currently recruiting PC21 Jet Engine Maintenance Technicians to work on a minimum of a 2-year contract in Saudi Arabia. You will be working for one of the world’s largest Defence organisations and assisting with providing training to Saudi Nationals. You must have experience on PC21 aircraft.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Carrying out aircraft: servicing, fault troubleshooting/rectification, modifications, inspections/evaluations of aircraft systems / components and other related aircraft systems) at the Intermediate level maintenance of PC21 aircraft.
- To provide technical specialty support in the: evaluation, interpretation, determinations of requisite corrective actions, performance and operational status of specialty specific aircraft systems, components, and test - support equipment at the Intermediate level maintenance of PC21 aircraft.
- Be able to achieve and maintain Red X (Independent) signatory capability for authorised specific trade certifications.
- To provide informal and formal On the Job Training to Saudi Nationals
- To obtain and maintain certifications to support speciality and aircraft maintenance functions.
- Able to acquire user expertise and become conversant with the RSAF aircraft data management and tracking computer system – AUTO LOG, MIRO Gold.
You will benefit from the following:
- You will receive an extremely competitive salary which will be TAX FREE!
- You will be exempt from National Insurance deductions after 12 months
- Rent free accommodation- fully furnished apartments
- Able to relocate family with you
- Education provided for children
- Secure employment for a minimum of 2 years and likeliness for long term opportunities
- Private Pension Provision
- 41 Days leave per annum
- Service bonus
- Full access to all facilities on the compound. The compounds are very much like holiday complex’s abroad and full videos will be shown to you later in the process. You will be living a luxurious lifestyle free of charge!
- Flights are operated all over the world directly from Saudi Arabia, so you are in the perfect location to take that first step to travel to your dream destinations when on leave periods.
- This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and we hope to assist you on this journey to the next step in your career.
- You will be working for a well-established and trusted employer and will also be able to contact any of our recruitment team for advice at any point. We work together to support all candidates from the very beginning and will be here to support you throughout the process.
- Full health care scheme
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.