Jet Engine Technician Mechanical on PC21 Aircraft
Job title: PC21 Jet Engine Mechanical Technician
Salary Range: Approx. £45k tax free including leave allowance + £6250 bonus
Location: Saudi Arabia
Jet Engine Mechanical Technicians required on PC21 aircraft.
Due to a long-term mission to train Saudi Nationals on this platform, our client is looking for experienced and enthusiastic technicians for a minimum of 2 years employment in Saudi Arabia.
As a Mechanical Jet Engine Technician on PC21 aircraft, you will be required to:
- Carry out aircraft servicing, fault troubleshooting and rectification
- Carry out inspections/evaluations of aircraft systems and components
- Prove informal and formal training to on the job training Saudi nationals
- Provide general mentoring to Saudi nationals and work closely as a team
- Carry out flight line duties as directed
- Adhere to tool control procedures
The ideal Jet Engine Technician should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience mechanically maintaining jet engines
- Military certification
- PC21 experience will be very well received
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is in the process of leaving the forces, or who has already left, to take the next step in their career. We pride ourselves on supporting forces leavers through resettlement and this is a once in a life time opportunity.
In return, we are offering an excellent benefits package including:
- Tax free salary
- Rent free accommodation- fully furnished apartments
- Free location for your family
- Free education for your children
- Quarterly bonus for leave
- Annual bonus after 24 months service
If you have the skills that are required, we strongly recommend gaining the experience in Saudi Arabia even If you chose to only complete the first 2 years and not renew your employment.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have Typhoon experience you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Avionics Technician role, please contact Jade Whitmore at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446195 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.