£15.00 - 18.05 per hour
Payroll Services Analyst
Up to £18.05 per hour Umbrella/PAYE
Division: Finance and Accounting Systems
A large Motor Manufacturer is looking for an experienced Payroll professional to join a team of Payroll analysts responsible for dealing with pay queries.
The suitable candidate will be responsible for resolving pay queries for both hourly and salaried employees and will have significant Payroll and legislative knowledge; will require a good working knowledge of Oracle Payroll, be able to manage third party relationships and motivate others.
Good analytical skills are advantageous and key for understanding complex payroll rules and resolving issues under tight deadlines. In addition, a keen focus on control and audit requirements and data protection rules for personal data.
- Prior use of Oracle eBusiness payroll software
- Prior use of Crown Open Options timekeeping systems
- Knowledge of PAYE, National Insurance and Other Statutory Deductions
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage complex data sets.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Good interpersonal skills, self-motivated
- Excellent administration and organisational skills essential
- Ability to use Microsoft applications, primarily Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience in Payroll or Human Resources
- Previous experience of both hourly-paid and salaried payroll operations
- Degree and/or equivalent qualification or experience required
This role is for a long-term sickness cover and we cannot confirm the length of the contract.
Applicants MUST have proof of immediate and valid eligibility to work full time in the UK
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.