Attractive Salary & Benefits
4 months ago
We are seeking a Payroll Clerk/ Administrator to join our fantastic support team in Stourbridge, managing all tasks involved in processing payroll. Working in a fast-paced and busy recruitment and contracts business, the successful candidate will be responsible for collecting timesheets, calculating wages, and ensuring employees receive their pay on time. We are looking for applicants who are highly organised, with excellent numeracy skills who can demonstrate exceptional attention to detail. This is a permanent role, based at Jonathan Lee's head office in the West Midlands and reports to the Group Financial Controller.
- Helping and answering employees’ questions and concerns regarding payroll.
- Collecting and verifying timesheets.
- Entering employee information and payroll data into the system.
- Calculating payable hours, commissions, bonuses, taxes, and deductions.
- Processing new employees, promotions, and terminations.
- Issuing statements detailing earnings and deductions.
- Issuing and delivering payslips to employees.
- Investigating and resolving payroll discrepancies.
- Maintaining and updating payroll records.
- Preparing periodic payroll reports.
- Previous experience in a payroll administration role
- Knowledge of payroll software is beneficial.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good numeracy, calculation and communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Team player.
If you are interested and want to work within a great team in a vibrant and fast-paced recruitment business, please apply for the role including an up to date CV.