Job title: Payroll and Benefits Advisor
Salary Range: Competitive
Employment type: 3 monthtemp to perm
A Payroll and Benefits Advisor is required with strong SAP and Payroll experience. Candidates who are CIPP qualified would be well received.
As a Payroll and Benefits Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Process Payroll activities with a high degree of specialism in Time Management and/or Benefits.
- Ensure that all payroll activities are carried out as per business requirements meeting all deadlines.
- Coordinate Tax and National Insurance checks and internal audits
- Implement Measures resulting from audit activities
- Ensure Accurate records are maintained relating to P11D and timely submission to HMRC
- To ensure consistent application of guidelines and regulations as well as compliance with statute and legislation.
- Ensure all queries sent to nominated mailboxes are resolved within the given SLA.
- Support any audits by providing required data, answering questions and completing necessary follow ups to ensure a successful audit.
- Provide advice in preparation phases of new working time models and shift patterns in respect to any technical issues surrounding the implementation of new models in HR systems. To ensure that all system specific factors have been accounted for in the implementation of new working time models and to ensure the consistent application of guidelines and regulations.
- Monitor accuracy of payroll data – i.e. the correct and accurate administration of deductions and allowances by the service provider to ensure that all payroll data is accurate as dictated by company guidelines and policies as well as relevant employment legislation.
- Act as key user in testing of new system requirements or updates.
- Ensure any system errors found in the course of BAU are raised to the correct channels for investigation and resolution. Ensure team are aware of issues and resolution.
- To ensure the HR Systems are fully up to date, compliant and functioning as expected
- Input All employee data changes which impact the senior executives’ pay on a monthly basis.
- Ensure thorough checks are completed and inputs are accurate to ensure that all senior executives /Irish employees are paid accurately and on time.
- Liaise with the HRM on ad-hoc queries e.g. reporting, query management, submission of shares.
- Support the administration of benefits topics e.g. Cycle to Work, Pension Renewal, Choices.
- Ensure P11D’s are accurate and submitted on time.
- Provide technical expertise to HRM and internal departments to ensure consistent adherence to guidelines and policies.
- Ensure process documentation is created and kept up to date at all times.
The Payroll and Benefits Advisor should have the following skills or experience:
- Good analytical skills and organized in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Knowledge of HR processes, policies, instruments and systems
- Experience of working both cross-function and/or internationally
- Ability to work independently and able to adopt a proactive approach
- Strong experience of SAP HR
- Membership of Professional Institution (e.g. CIPP) is desirable.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Payroll and Benefits Advisor role, please contact Georgia Silk at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.