about 1 month ago
Payroll and Benefits Advisor
£15.00 p/h (PAYE - Inside IR35)
6 Month Contract
- Responsible for the input of all Payroll and Benefits transactions into the monthly Payroll cycle.
- Validation of payroll output ensuring all tasks completed accurately and on time.
- Rectify any issues before Payroll sign off.
- Ensures compliance with HMRC and company guidelines.
- Application of policies and statutory regulations relating to inpats/expats and short-term business visitors. Maintains the relationship to Global Assignments
- Is responsible for administration and validation of OFK Payroll
- Ensuring the Payroll system is up to date and all required changes have been requested and tested
- Supporting on benefits related topics i.e. Choices, P11D's, Cycle to Work
- Responsible for Time Management topics including queries and testing of work schedules.
- Manages employee escalations via nominated mailboxes
Key skills and experiences:
- Volume Payroll and HR admin needed, with SAP knowledge and demonstrable payroll experience.
- Good analytical skills and organized in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details, precision oriented
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience of working both cross-function and/or internationally
- Ability to work independently and able to adopt a proactive approach
- Ideally CIPP qualified
Additional Job Information:
Key accountabilities of the function:
1. Payroll Run
2. Tax and NI
3. Query Management
4. Other Audits and Compliance
5. Working Time Models
6. Payroll Accuracy
7. HR System Responsibility
8. OFK/Ireland Payroll
10. Technical Expertise
Interviews will be taking place via Teams.
Interested in the above opportunity? Apply today by sending your CV to email@example.com
Candidates need to be able to demonstrate eligibility to work in the UK
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.