£18.05 Ltd Co
A Payroll Analyst is required with knowledge of Oracle eBusiness payroll software.
This company based in Brentwood requires a Payroll Analyst with excellent administration and organisational skills for a new contract role. As a Payroll Analyst you will be required to:
- Be responsible for resolving pay queries for both hourly and salaried employees
- Manage third party relationships and motivate others.
- Understand and take ownership of complex payroll rules and resolve issues under tight deadlines.
The Payroll Analyst should have the following skills or experience:
- Prior use of Oracle eBusiness payroll software
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage complex data sets.
- Ability to communicate well at all levels.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Excellent administration and organisational skills essential
- Ability to use Microsoft applications, primarily Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience in Payroll or Human Resources function
- Degree and/or equivalent qualification or experience required
- Professional Payroll qualifications
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience working with Payroll or Human Resources to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Brentwood based automotive company will offer you:
- £18.05 Ltd Co
If you have any questions about the Payroll Analyst role or would like to apply, please contact Shannon Wade at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship