To £30,000 per annum equivalent
Contract - 6 months initially, potentially 12 months
This position supports the Payroll function, ensuring employees across the business are paid correctly. Key activities will include:
- Oversee weekly and monthly payroll runs for approximately 800 staff, including hourly and salaried employees.
- Process calculations for Tax, NI and other deductions.
- Monitor and record absence, holiday, maternity/paternity as required.
- Manage pension contributions and other company incentives such as child care vouchers, car schemes, private medical etc.
This opportunity is ideal for a Payroll/HR professional who is available at short notice for a contract position. You will possess:
- Previous experience in a payroll capacity where a 500+ workforce are employed of a range of contract types.
- The ability to manage all aspects of regular payroll, and deductions such as tax, NI contributions.
- Knowledge of pensions, including auto-enrolment.
- Good ability with Payroll software and Microsoft Excel.
- A recognised Payroll or HR qualification would be beneficial.
Our client is a UK division of a US multi-billion dollar business which manufactures components to be supplied to the aerospace and defence industries.
We will be representing candidates for this role who are able to operate under an Umbrella Company or their own Limited Company. Assistance and impartial guidance can be provided to aid in this regard.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.