£22k - 25k per year
4 months ago
£22,000 to £25,000 plus & benefits
A fast-paced manufacturing company are currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to join the finance team. You will have experience working within a fast-paced payroll environment with experience of conducting weekly and monthly payroll for a large work force.
As a Payroll Administrator your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Responsible for weekly and monthly payroll processing, HMRC reporting, assisting with year-end, P60’s, P11d’s, P46 car reporting and monthly pension administration.
- Deputise and supporting the Payroll Officer.
- Carrying out monthly Pension administration, annual reporting and inputting all payroll amendments.
- Time & Attendance system administration, filing all payroll related matters.
- Dealing with staff pay queries and acting appropriately.
An exciting opportunity for a Payroll Administrator with the following.
- Substantial payroll experience within a large work force, with a background of dealing with weekly and monthly payroll.
- Strong IT Skills, with previous knowledge of Microsoft Excel and SAGE Payroll.
- Accuracy and attention to detail, along with effective time management/prioritising.
- Ability to deal with confidential matters.
- Excellent communication and time keeping skills.
- Full UK Driving license.
If you are a Payroll Administrator with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.