£26 per hour
A Passive Safety Performance Planning & Testing Engineer is required to join an Automotive company in Cranfield.
Deliverables / KPIs / SLAs
- Crash test performance planning reports and material
- Test request / test analysis reports
- Benchmark database management & reports
- Design review reports
- Process improvement tool development
- Good working knowledge of EuroNCAP & European regulation passive safety protocols
- Perform, analysis and countermeasure development for full vehicle crash test, sled testing and component testing
- Creating component target and specifications for new protocols
- Attending industry working group meetings and creating material & proposals to share internally
- Cross functional and cross cultural working between global groups at all stages of the development process
- Attention to detail with an interest for process improvement and new methodologies/software applications.
- Organised and capable of effectively prioritising and completing tasks within short deadlines
- Proactive approach to work, ability to work on own initiative
- Ability and willingness to travel nationally & internationally when/if required
- Ability to work from home during COVID restrictions
Qualifications, skills training requirements
Minimum Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or Physics related field
There is an assumption that the candidate will have the following experience:
- Working knowledge of MS Office , DIADEM
- Knowledge of CAE , databases (MS Access or SQL) and VBA macro development is a plus
- Knowledge of safety restraints systems, body engineering or electrical architecture and systems (i.e. eCall, ACU) is a plus.
Outside - IR35.
To apply please contact Rachel Meacham - email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.