£30k - 35k per year
Role: Parts Tendering Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 p/a
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Parts Tendering Engineer, to serve our clients global customer base with comprehensive tenders for our varied aftermarket products, take ownership of key accounts and drive strategies throughout our markets, so we can continue to drive the business to the next level.
In this role you will be accountable for:
- Preparation of commercial tenders for various customer, from components to bareshaft pumps and duplicate packages.
- working closely with our Sales team to establish customer’s requirements and tailor proposals for the specific project; a responsibility to maximize the companies local, regional, and global targets for Order Intake, GP, and tender cycle time
- Ensure accurate interpretation of customer requests, owning clarification process and liaising with our internal engineering and production teams to gather all necessary information
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Educated to HNC level or above, in a mechanical or business management discipline.
- Working knowledge of rotating machinery (ideally centrifugal pumps)
- Familiarity with engineering drawings, parts lists, BOMs and P&IDs.
- Self-motivation and exceptional communication skills for this customer facing role
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Knowledge of procurement and manufacturing processes would benefit the position greatly
- Accomplished IT skills are a must; primarily within SAP, Microsoft Excel, and expanding to incorporate Microsoft Teams and other collaborative software packages
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) + service days
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-site car parking
- Access to a wide range of discounts on Everyday Shopping, Entertainment and Lifestyle
- Long service awards
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.