GBP35000 - GBP35000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Job title: Parts Supervisor
A Parts Supervisor is required with sales and leadership experience. Candidates with experience of the Truck and Bus industry would be well received.
Due to growth, this company based in Hayes requires a forward-thinking Parts Supervisor for a new permanent role.
As a Parts Supervisor you will be required to:
- To drive all team members to ensure that all sales targets are achieved
- To ensure that incoming stock is checked booked into stock and binned correctly.
- To ensure that the inventory and premises are secure at all times.
- To provide feedback to team members on department performance as well as individual performance.
- To ensure that Roadcrew parts are supplied in preference to third party suppliers.
- To ensure that all customer requests are dealt with as soon as possible and in a professional manner.
- All aspects of Front and Back counter duties.
- Arrange and control shifts, overtime and holidays
- Monitor and control negative stock.
- Process TMA returns.
- Check and sign off credit notes in conjunction with DPM.
- Record cash sales for banking.
- Monitor and control price support cases.
- Monitor and take action required to reduce possible exchange charges.
- To ensure daily DSP stock management is allowed to function properly and manual ordering procedures are controlled to minimise stocking costs.
- Ensure all stock check, stock adjustments and credits are signed by Dealer Manager on a daily basis..
- Develop strong team ethos with colleagues and team members.
- Ensuring team conducts itself in a business-like and professional manner.
- To monitor on a period basis the Parts Department performance figures against budgets and any set specific target.
- Authorise Dealerpoint orders.
The Parts Supervisor should have the following skills or experience:
- To be able to effectively communicate at all levels both written and verbally.
- To be able to understand and interpret the operational budget for Parts Department and Parts Inventory and Sales.
- To be able to develop or work in developing new or enhancing existing processes.
- To be able to adapt and take on new skills and approaches.
- To be able to competently use IT Systems associated software
- To be conversant with Microsoft office packages.
- Sound knowledge of Parts and Inventory management.
- Competent in Sales Technique.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Parts Supervisor role, please contact Georgia Silk at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 147
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.