Lead the design of base engine components and systems
- Previous experience in a dynamic Material Planning and Logistics role.
- Coordinating part scheduling, logistics planning and control of incoming material. Excel Spreadsheet expertise and the ability to formulate plans and tracking documents
- Knowledge of engineering processes e.g. casting, machining, honing
- Self-motivated and adaptable to changing demands
- Demonstrable experience of planning and delivering components or systems on complex and dynamic supply chain maps
- Demonstrable experience and working knowledge of Quality Tool Sets.
- Can do attitude
- Process driven
- Knowledge of casting and machining processes
- Minimum HNC/D required
This role will require someone who desires a challenge, manages with data and is an excellent communicator
Interested in discussing further? Please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert of Jonathan Lee Recruitment.