- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Purchasing and procurement
- Contact: Gemma Skidmore
- Contact Email: Gemma.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446121
- Expiry Date: 29 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59228
Parts Sales and Warranty Advisor
Pontypool, South Wales
Attractive Salary and Benefits.
This business is a niche automotive design and vehicle builder that is currently undergoing a huge period of growth, with the introduction of impressive, new product lines. The Parts Sales & Warranty Controller is responsible for the administration of warranty claims and parts sales orders submitted.
- Clear and timely processing of all warranty claims. Creation and maintenance of warranty analysis and reports.
- Processing of VW’s parts sales orders from dealers, TPS and independent repairers, as needed, to ensure prompt despatch and secure delivery.
- Always provide a high level of customer service, Maintain high levels of client, dealer and customer satisfaction Always provide a high level of customer service
- Maintain customer data securely in compliance with GDPR requirements.
- Close collaboration with Finance and Procurement to ensure effective management of warranty claims and associated parts requirements.
- Interrogate customer requirements to ensure accuracy of parts order fulfilment.
- Maintain close liaison with logistics provider to ensure efficient distribution of warranty parts supplied to the Dealer Network.
- Knowledge and understanding of working in a customer-facing environment
- Computer literacy on Microsoft software applications, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and company business management system
- Understanding of automotive trade practices in both B2B and B2C
- Previous experience in the automotive / dealership industry (desirable)
- Driven by customer service delivery in all circumstances.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have any questions about the Parts Sales and Warranty Advisor role, please contact Gemma Skidmore at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.