- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Finance
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59186
Title: Parts Reporting Senior Finance Analyst - 37353
Contract Position based at: Whitley
Rate: up to £37.02/hr Ltd (c£28.51/hr PAYE option)
The Customer Service Division is going through a period of significant growth and transformation and this role is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to gain MS&S experience with full ownership of the Customer Service P&L for a number of key markets. The scope and breadth of the role will be fast paced, varied and challenging. Occasional Overseas travel is highly likely.
- Monthly reporting for complete CS income statement for all Markets Co-ordinate and lead all Forecasting and Business Planning activity for all Markets plus input into several central areas (Material costs, Castrol Oil, Selling, Distribution).
- Provide analysis and insight on the above working closely with the RFM's, FD's and CS Directors.
- Day to day control of spend requests for relevant markets, accurately and timely inputs into SAP.
- Turbo and IPOS Business partnering with the Operations and Market key contacts for CS.
- Substantial amount of ad-hoc and Project work around new market growth, Senior Management requests, and roll out and implementation of a number of finance driven initiatives.
- Liaising with technical experts in JLR to ensure the correct accounting treatment for items such as Transfer Pricing, Warranty and Excess and Nil Demand Provision.
- Highly driven individual with proactive approach, able to work with minimum supervision.
- Flexibility to prioritise and handle multiple tasks with strict deadlines.
- Results orientated with a determination to make things happen.
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for detail and the ability to review, challenge and embed key processes.
- Business Partner to Parts Operations Manage relationships with a varied range of UK based and European Customers.
- Team player, able to influence others with good interpersonal skills.
- Advanced level of Excel, SAP, Insight2, Smartview, HFM desirable (although training will be provided).
You will demonstrate considerable experience of working within Finance, preferably in a business partnering role or management accounting area.
Qualifications Ideally qualified to Graduate level and holding a professional qualification (e.g. CIMA, ACCA).
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.