£11.00 - £12.00 per hour
over 1 year ago
Job title: Parts Advisor/Van Driver
Salary Range: £11.00 - £12.00 per hour
Hours: 7:30am - 4:00pm - Mon-Friday
3 month Contract position working for a leading HGV Aftermarket Dealership
1 Parts Advisor/Van Driver required with knowledge of working within a service/parts environment, ideally in the motor industry, stock control of heavy goods or public service vehicle parts. Candidates with experience of parts/service, van driving/delivering would be well received.
Due to expansion this client based in Harlow requires a dynamic, Motivated Parts advisor with a parts, service, driving, warehouse experience for a new contract role. As a Parts Advisor/Van Driver you will be required to:
- Working with the Department Supervisor in the running all aspects of the dealership's parts department and providing top quality service to our retail and trade parts customers.
- This will include operating the front counter (hosting external customers) and back counter (serving the dealership's team of technicians), as well as managing the site's parts storage facility /warehouse.
- As with any retail role, being extremely well-presented and customer-friendly are key to the role.
- As the role will involve occasional covering of our dealership's parts delivery drivers, candidates with multi-drop delivery experience will have an advantage. Candidates must therefore have a full UK driving licence
- General administration duties, booking in and out parts
The Parts Advisor/Van Driver should have the following skills or experience:
- Candidates must also hold a full UK driving licence as the role will also involve occasional parts delivery work covering the holidays of our parts van drivers.
- We are happy to consider candidates with previous experience as an automotive parts advisor, autoparts consultant, aftersales advisor/supervisor, trade parts telesales operative or motor factors sales advisor at either franchised main dealers, manufacturer owned groups, motor factors or independent parts dealers.
- Candidates with previous experience on similar automotive parts systems will be prioritised for interview. Ideal candidates will have dealership or supplier experience in an automotive parts department, parts retailer or motor factors wholesaler.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge service/parts environment, ideally in the motor industry, stock control of heavy goods or public service vehicle parts to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Harlow HGV aftermarket dealership will offer you:
- 3 month Contract Position
- 7:30am - 4:00pm - Mon-Friday
- £11.00 - £12.00 per hour
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of parts advising and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the HGV/PSV Technician role, please contact Matt Johnson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446116