Part-Time Receptionist/Administrator - (Temporary ongoing)
Global Engineering Company - Nuneaton, Warwickshire
£8 - £9 per hour
Part-time: Monday to Friday 12:00 - 17:00/18:00
Are you a highly organised individual, who offers strong attention to detail?
Do you have the ability to multi-task, manage day to day administration within a busy and demanding environment?
This is an exciting opportunity for experienced receptionist/administrator to be the face of a global engineering company.
Your role will be to provide outstanding customer services as the first point of contact and administration support across the business.
This is a part-time role is working 12:00-17:00/18:00 but you will need to be flexible to ensure seamless cover on reception, covering absence in all receptions as and when required.
- Welcome, meet and greet all customer and ensure they are announced appropriately
- Predominantly based on the main site reception but will be required to provide cover on the other receptions on site.
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming calls, provide information, operate a switchboard and tannoy system.
We are seeking a receptionist/administrator with aptitude and commitment to quickly settle into this demanding role. This role would suit an administrator with a reception or switch board background.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Excellent personal presentation
- Outgoing, confident with a 'can do' attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail, process driven with outstanding organisational skills.
- Proven track record of working in a business administrative / receptionist role.
- Highly computer literate, fully proficient with Microsoft Word / Excel.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills both written and verbal a must.
- Full clean driving licence
Interested? If you have the relevant experience and are looking for your next career move or simply seeking a new challenge, then apply directly or contact Emma directly on 01384 446187.