£25,000 to £30,000
over 1 year ago
25K – 30K
A Paraplanner is required to come into the team and work as part of the Cloud Accounting team providing an excellent service to all clients. Candidates with experience of the Accountancy and finance industry would be well received.
Due to Expansion this company based in Blackburn requires an enthusiastic and professional Paraplanner with relevant experience for a new permanent role. As a Paraplanner you will be responsible for:
- Bookkeeping on a monthly/ quarterly basis using a variety of cloud-based software such as XERO and QBO
- Completion of VAT returns and EC sales listings
- Supporting the cloud manager
- Direct in delivering projects to clients
- Play an active role in a dynamic team
- Supervising junior team members
- Preparation of year end accounts
The Paraplanner should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience using the following programs. (Word, Excel, Outlook and a tax return software package)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 3 years practice experience
- Good organizational skills
- Proficient in cloud accounting software
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who meets the above criteria to develop their career.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have the relevant experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Paraplanner role, please contact Robert Aldred at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 128 or email email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Executive Search, a leading technical and industrial consultancy. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Executive Search are those of an Employment Agency.