Panel Wirer - Contract
£19 per hour (OUTSIDE IR35)
Bespoke Automation Products
Panel Wirers are required with knowledge of building, wiring, testing and commissioning of electrical control panels. Candidates with experience of working with bespoke automation projects will be well received.
As a Panel Wirer, you will be required to:
- Build complete control panels including testing from schematics
- Drilling and cutting cabinets to suit
- Fitting DIN rails, trunking and components to panels
- Working to electrical schematic diagrams
The Panel Wirer should have the following skills or experience:
- Several years' experience of assembling and wiring control panels
- Ability to read electrical schematics
- PLC fault finding desirable
- 17th Edition Qualified is desirable but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of panel wiring. In return for your experience, this Birmingham based automation specialist will offer you:
- 4 month rolling contract position
- 40 hour working week with overtime available - days
- £19 per hour (LTD/Umbrella)
- Great working conditions
If you have any questions about the Panel Wirer role, please contact Gareth Simpson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446125.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.