£30 - £35 per hour
about 1 year ago
Jonathan Lee Recruitment are proud to be representing their client, a well-established bespoke motorsport manufacturer in their search for 3 body panel sheet metal workers to work in their manufacturing facility in Somerset
We have a 1-2 year contract opportunity for 3 experienced body panel sheet metal workers to build custom order 1930s Bentley motorcars. The body panel sheet metal workers will need to have extensive experience in Wheeling Techniques to manually form the vehicles bodywork.
For the successful body panel sheet metal workers the client is offering:
- £30 - £35 per hour
- Hours: Days
- % pension contribution
- Free parking
The role as a body panel sheet metal workers:
- To work in an efficient manner.
- Responsible for quality of workmanship
- Bend and form panels using English wheeling techniques
- Mig and Tig Welding
- Hammer form tooling
- Working from engineering drawings
- Ensure safe working practices are adhered to at all times, respecting the safety of others.
- Advise on best methods of manufacture.
- Work under their own initiative.
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary to support the business
What our client is looking for in a body panel sheet metal worker:
- Five years' experience in a similar industry.
- Experienced in English wheeling of components
- Ability to manufacture parts using hammer form tooling.
- TIG, MIG and gas welding skills and qualifications.
- Capable of understanding and working to engineering drawings.
- Able to manufacture components to customer specification and within the allocated time period.
Key skills or similar Job titles:
Sheet metal worker, MIG & TIG, Wheeling, English Wheeling Techniques, engineering drawings,
UK and Europe
If this body panel sheet metal worker role is of interest, please get in touch with Jonathan Lee Recruitment asking for Matt Johnson.