- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 12 July 2022
- Job Ref: 60743
Title: Pallet Lead Design Engineer and Project Control
Division: Manufacturing Engineering
Contract Position based at: Castle Bromwich
Rate: up to £32.46/hr Ltd (PAYE option also available)
This is a Lead Design Engineer role within Manufacturing Engineering.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading teams who will deliver (under your guidance and control) the timely delivery of Pallet Designs, to our Internal Manufacturing Centre, and to our External Pallet Manufacturing Partners.
- Lead Teams both Inhouse Design Teams (made up of Staff and Agency), and Offshore Design Teams - our Offshore Design Team Partners (Vendor Partners).
- Manage the supply of Pallet Designs, guide and Lead in Pallet Design, and help offer Design Solutions.
- Responsible for Cost, Quality, Timing and efficient delivery.
- Representing the Dept in Pallet Design, having regular communication and presentations to Seniors in our Dept, as well as Customers and Customer Managers and Directors.
- Must have Pallet Designer Experience and Knowledge
- Must be an excellent communicator with our Internal Customers and Seniors
- Must be able to demonstrate technical knowledge
- Must be able to demonstrate 3D Catia Design experience, 2D Manufacturing Drawing, Bill of Material, Profile Drawings experience.
- Experience of Communicating to a Team, to Seniors / Directors, to Internal Customers
- Experience of Problem Solving
- Experience of working with a Pallet Manufacturing Facility
- Clear, concise and communication across Interfacing Teams, and across a Global Team Base
Location: at this time, probably 100% Castle Bromwich. In a few months, it may be a more balanced split between Castle Bromwich / Gaydon.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.