- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Matthew Stride
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446108
- Expiry Date: 23 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59154
Painter is a diversified global manufacturer operating in two business segments: Terex Aerial Work Platforms and Terex Materials Processing.
Our client has a broad range of equipment for use in various industries, including the construction, infrastructure, quarrying, mining, shipping, transportation, refining, energy and utility industries.
Our Materials Processing segment consists of five product lines: Powerscreen®, Terex® Minerals Processing Systems and Terex® Mobile Processing Equipment, Terex® Washing Systems and Terex® Environmental Equipment. We have manufacturing facilities in Europe, North America and Asia producing a broad range of tracked, static and modular crushing, screening, washing and wood processing equipment.
Are you an experienced spray-painter? Do you have experience working within a manufacturing environment? Are you looking to further your career working within a global organisation?
We are looking for a quality driven, hardworking spray-painter whom is experienced in steel shot blasting to assist the production team in manufacturing Crushing Machinery.
Day to Day Duties of the Painter:
- Load and unload production line
- Meet set targets whilst working on the production line
- Spray painting
- Safe and controlled movement of production parts
- Experience of working in a similar environment would be desirable though not essential.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience in steel shot blasting
- Worked previously in production line
- Experience of using 2 pack painting is desirable
- Experience of working in a quality driven environment.
What benefits can we offer you?
- The opportunity to work within a global organisation
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Managed Occupational Health service
- Retail shopping discount programme
- Early finish, every Friday
- Discounted gym membership
- Bike to Work scheme
- SMART pension
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.