- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Quality
- Contact: Matthew Taylor
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 07947 343994
- Duration: Permanent
- Start Date: asap
- Expiry Date: 29 June 2022
- Job Ref: 61845
Job Title – Paint Technician
£ 33,000p.a + Bonus / profit share scheme + 25 days holiday + Pension
Are you a Paint Technician interested in working on advanced manufacturing projects for some of the most prestigious, high performance automotive manufacturers on the planet? We are looking for a Paint Technician with experience auditing / inspecting vehicle paint finish. If this sounds like you continue reading..
As a Paint Technician your day to day responsibilities will consist of;
- validating painted vehicle panels and assemblies against defined acceptance criteria.
- Inspection and sign off for painted panels and assemblies
- Management of any required rework and validation of acceptable repair
- Management of product movement within inspection area
- Accurate completion of quality records
- Work with Quality Engineering personnel to ensure the prompt disposition of non-conforming product.
- Ownership of identification of product status activity
- Work with the Quality and Operations team to collaboratively achieve customer standards
An exciting opportunity for a Paint Technician with the following;
- Experience within an automotive paint environment, Paint quality standards and inspection methods with a Good understanding of automotive paint process
- Finished vehicle inspection experience
- Ability to rework minor paint defects would be desirable
- Knowledge of carbon fibre would be advantageous
If you are a Paint Technician with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Paint Technician position please contact Matthew Taylor at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947943994.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.