Paint Sprayer - Aerospace - Birmingham - c£30,000pa
A Paint Sprayer is required with knowledge of painting/spraying complex components. Candidates with experience of the aerospace industry would be well received.
Due to the continued success and growth of the business, a manufacturer of precision machined parts for the aerospace sector based in the Birmingham area requires a driven and proactive Paint Sprayer for a new permanent role.
As the Paint Sprayer you will be responsible for the following:
- The application of Dry Film to a specific product.
- Provide guidance and expertise throughout the process.
- Preparing components for painting, to include masking.
- Complete all associated paperwork with a high degree of accuracy.
- Play a pivotal part within process development.
The Paint Sprayer should have the following skills or experience:
- Previous experience carrying out the role.
- Aerospace knowledge/background is desirable but not essential.
- Skilled in the application of paint or dry film.
- Work to strict standard operating instructions.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Paint Spraying to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Birmingham based Aerospace company will offer you:
- Salary of £c£30,000 (negotiable)
- Company pension scheme - standard
- Sick pay
- Death in Service x3 basic salary
- Flexible working hours
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Paint Spraying and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Paint Sprayer role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114.