- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Matt Johnson
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384446116
- Expiry Date: 09 November 2021
- Job Ref: 58836
Job title: Paint Sprayer
Location: Pontypool, Torfaen, Monmouthshire
Permanent role working for a design led automotive engineering business supplying upgraded vehicles for the motorsport and supercar sectors.
A Paint Sprayers are required with knowledge of wet on wet high standard spraying using anti-static equipment to minimum inclusions in thermo and thermosetting substrates. Candidates with experience of refinishing composite parts using HVLP equipment and comprehensive understanding of the application of clear over water base and direct gloss in accordance with TDS and MDSDS will be well received.
Due to expansion this Pontypool based client requires a dynamic, leading paint sprayers on a permanent basis to add to a team of 4. As a paint sprayer, you will be required to:
- Application of wet on wet to a high standard
- Understand the importance of a uniformed finish of base coats and able to apply
- Identify issues with under or over prepped parts
- Actively applied COB with the use of anti-static equipment to minimum inclusions in thermo and thermosetting substrate
- To use provided equipment in accordance with Health and Safety legislation and manufacturers guidelines
- To always act and behave in a way compliant with all company guidelines and policies, especially those relating to Environmental, Health and Safety, ethics, values and codes of conduct
- To contribute towards achieving and maintaining high health and safety standards and to carry out all duties and specific responsibilities in compliance with Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
- Ensure high standards of housekeeping and hygiene are maintained at all times
- Ensure the effective supply and movement of parts / products to and from the section.
- To produce parts to the highest standard meeting all conformity requirements
- To complete any process documentation as is required in line with the build instructions
- Take responsibility for the quality of product produced within your area through management of and compliance with quality systems. Improve and maintain high levels of Quality on all output from Production to the final end Customer.
The Paint Sprayer should have the following skills or experience:
- Qualified in city and guilds level 3 or IMI refinishing automotive industry
- A good understanding of, Quality improvement requirements and of Continuous Improvement
- Be numerate and have good oral and written communication skills.
- Be able to work under pressure and prioritise own workload as required
- Uphold an upbeat “can do” attitude with outgoing personality to motivate and lead teams
- Proactive and positive approach, with a desire to succeed both personally and for the business
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of wet paint spraying within a manufacturing company with Automotive, Rail or Aerospace.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Wet Paint Spraying within the manufacturing field and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Paint Sprayer role, please contact Matt Johnson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446116
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.