- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Matthew Stride
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446108
- Expiry Date: 03 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59332
Paint Sprayer £23,300 - £27,000 (skill dependant)
To inspect & prepare car body panels for paint application, using the documented processes. Apply Primer, Base coat or clear coat to the required quality standard, in the allocated time, using the appropriate equipment, in a production environment. To support supervision & other operators with future build rates & absence cover.
Main Duties include:
- To be at their place of work at the designated starting times.
- Meet daily quality & production targets as set by the area Supervisor.
- Ensure documented processes are followed at all times.
- To be able to work in a structured manner.
- To complete tasks in the allocated time.
- Understand the need & work within the Company's flexible working patterns.
- To learn new production techniques & processes.
- To have the ability & willingness to work as part of a team.
- Communicate with Team Leader / Senior Team Leader on concerns & shortages.
- Understand & respond positively to the quality & process feedback system.
- Handle all parts & equipment with care & attention.
- Can work with minimum supervision.
- Record production data for analysis.
- Keeping themselves & others safe at all times.
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping in the work area.
- Use & maintain all supplied Personal Protective Equipment in good condition.
- Actively participate in training, as and when required.
- Either Friday off or Friday half day
- 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays
- Private healthcare - Bupa
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
- Subsidised Canteen
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.