- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Paul Branton
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01268 455525
- Duration: 6 Months
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 27 June 2022
- Job Ref: 61522
Are you a Paint Sprayer with experience of refinishing vehicle composite parts?
This is an initial 6 month contract (Inside IR35), working a 40 hour week, Monday to Friday.
A Qualified Vehicle Modifier of Commercial Vehicles, based at a global automotive OEM site in Dagenham, is seeking Paint Sprayers to refinish composite parts using HVLP equipment with infrared curing on a new paint line.
What you'll be doing:
- Application of wet-on-wet paint to a high standard in a production environment to minimise inclusions on finished parts
- Understand the importance of applying paint to a uniform finish on car body parts to a high standard
- Rectification of any defects from the main line process
- Drive for continuous improvement of the quality standard coming from the painting process
Skills helpful for the role:
- Ideally qualified in City and Guilds Level 3 or IMI refinishing automotive industry
- Knowledge of prepping and polishing parts
- Experience of using ionised nitrogen for application instead of air is ideal but not essential
- A good understanding of Quality Improvement requirements and of Continuous Improvement
- Be numerate and have good oral and written communication skills.
- Be able to work under pressure and prioritise own workload as required
What you'll get:
If you have experience as a Paint Sprayer and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Paint Sprayer role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.