Paint Sprayer / Paint Technician - Manufacturing/Engineering - Tewkesbury - Permanent - c£13.00p/h
A Paint Sprayer is required with knowledge of painting/spraying complex components. Candidates with experience of the wet and powder coating would be well received.
Due to the continued success and growth of the business, a manufacturer of precision machined parts for the aerospace sector based in the Tewkesbury area requires a meticulous Paint Sprayer for a new permanent role.
As the Paint Sprayer you will be responsible for the following:
- The application of wet paint and power coating.
- Bake parts at applicable temperatures
- Provide guidance and expertise throughout the process.
- Preparing components for painting, to include masking.
- Complete all associated paperwork with a high degree of accuracy.
- Maintain exceptionally high standards throughout the process.
The Paint Sprayer should have the following skills or experience:
- Previous experience carrying out a similar role
- Aerospace knowledge/background is desirable but not essential.
- Skilled in the application of wet paint and powder coating.
- Work to strict standard operating instructions.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must be able to operate within a fast paced environment.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Paint Spraying and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Paint Sprayer role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114.