Job title: Paint shop facility Lead
Hourly Rate: £25 - £27.00 (DOE)
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Our clients are the World Class organisation responsible for delivering the current range of award winning production and concept vehicles. They have responsibility for the creation and delivery of all visible parts on the exterior, interior and colour and materials of all their vehicles.
The DMO Paint shop Facility Lead has the responsibility to manage communications and data / workflow into and out of the DMO Paint shop, and will include instructing a team of engineers to provide & manage all workload data.
- Resource planning within a large team.
- Excellent communication skills to deal with a wide range of customers.
- Awareness of "Health and Safety" / Compliance requirements in the workplace.
- A passion for the Design Model making industry.
- An analytical mind-set with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong influencing and engagement skills, with the ability to challenge existing thinking in a positive way whilst building credibility and trust through experience and personal style.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. For further information please send your interest and CV to - Teresa.email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.