£28.00 - 28.40 per hour + PAYE Outside IR35 3 month contract
Job title: Packaging Development Interim Manager
Salary Range: Up to £28 per hour PAYE Outside IR35
Location: Uxbridge, Reading
We are currently recruiting a Packaging Development Interim Manager for an initial 3 month contract in Reading. You will be working within a research team for a leading food and snack company.
To be successful in this application, you must have experience in a similar role within FMCG or consumer goods industry representing large brands.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be as followed:
- Responsible for the development and execution of our category plans i.e. innovation, distribution, positioning to sales, tracking and other key commercial KPI’s as well as the category Read to Plan / Ready to Sell Process.
- Key linkage between the Sales Teams (CCDM) and the Category Innovation, Marketing and Equity teams to ensure that our strategies and tactics are aligned to the needs of our Customers & the category.
- Responsible for building category and customer plans for the assigned Category, working collaboratively with Category teams, Insights, and Customer Business Teams (CBTs).
- Be seen as the Category expert internally and create compelling, actionable & measurable category plans.
- Provide thought leadership internally & externally around brand & category initiatives (promotional strategy / budget planning).
- Leading delivery of category dashboard / fundamentals and recommending corrective actions to ensure targets are met.
- Ongoing assessment of critical baseline volume opportunities / risks and lead initiatives to optimize category performance.
To be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- Sales/growth/Analytics skills an demonstratable experience
- Experience in a similar role within FMCG or consumer goods industry representing large brands.
- A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Category development, potentially key accounts and market insight analysis and delivering growth through category leadership
- Having a future-focused mindset, demonstrating curiosity about industry trends, digital solutions and innovation for consumers and translating opportunities into business plans
- Delivering strategic plans, measuring and monitoring results, and making recommendations to achieve growth targets
- Influence stakeholders and interacting effectively with others, with the courage and resilience to hold an alternative point of view
- Analytical skills and business acumen
- Proven experience in the fast-moving consumer goods field is a distinct advantage
- Sales Category or Key account Management in FMCG Management of sales revenue and sales growth management
- FMCG Category Management
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to join a very well established business. If you would like to discuss the Packaging development Manager role in further detail please contact Jade Whitmore on 01384 446133 or email email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.