A PA/Admin Assistant is required with excellent administration and organisational skills.
A Global Leading Engineering company based in Basildon requires a proactive PA/Admin Assistant with good knowledge of Microsoft Office for a permanent role. As a PA/Admin Assistant you will be required to:
- Responsible for all administrative and organisational tasks e.g. travel arrangements, diary management, organising meetings, taking minutes, correspondence etc.
- Prepare various reports
- Communication support to the business
The PA/Admin Assistant should have the following skills or experience:
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Strong organisational and reporting skills
- A proactive approach with the ability to pay attention to detail and meet deadlines
- Highly motivated and a team player
- Excellent communication and customer service skills with the ability to build good relationships
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with good administration skills and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Basildon based Engineering company will offer you:
- Negotiable salary
- Excellent benefits scheme: Healthcare, Pension etc.
- Fantastic opportunity to develop your career within a Global Leading engineering company
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high. If you have any questions about the PA/Admin Assistant role, please contact Shannon Wade at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889262.