- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Administration
- Contact: Ellie Ebbage
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 397555
- Expiry Date: 23 June 2022
- Job Ref: 61527
PA/Executive Assistant – 37911
Pay Rate: up to £17.48/hr Ltd – PAYE option available (inside IR35)
Division: Business Services
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
A high profile, demanding part of the business, which is leading the reimagine strategy, working in a small and very collaborative team. The ideal candidate should be happy to work at pace on strategically important projects. An above average level of knowledge of their industry would be desirable.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Highly organised - the candidate will be required to manage the affairs of a Director, support Head of Business office administrative support and Director First Line, as well as interface with admins of other directors and CEO, which requires a high degree of diligence and attention to detail.
- Resilient - this job is demanding in terms of the importance of the work, and candidates will have to be able to manage their own workload whilst also striving to help support the wider team with coordination.
- Professional and an excellent communicator – ability to engage across the entire organisation up to external and senior internal stakeholders and a highly articulate, excellent communicator is required to be at the centre of this team.
- Previous experience in a PA/EA role is preferred at an executive level in a fast moving dynamic environment.
- Advanced IT skills and ability to solve problems
- The primary set of tools used would be Office based tools, such as Outlook (including the web based version), Word, Excel and Powerpoint. In addition, the ability to build and maintain an internal network of contacts to get this done when necessary will be imperative.
- Project management desirable in addition to core skills.
- Possibility of expanding the role, based on the ideal candidate's suitability to support the factory office and minute and action management.
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.