£0.00 - £20.84 per hour
about 2 years ago
Owner Information Specialist - 52486
£20.84 Ltd Co
An Owner Information Specialists required with experience of consumer-focused (end-user) content development.
Our client based in Basildon requires an Owner Information Specialist to develop the Owner Information (vehicle operating instructions) and ensure these are fully compliant for a contract role.
As a Owner Information Specialist you will be required to:
- Coordinate the development of content equity lists with Product Development and deliver to the Owner Information Authors to enable content collaboration in line with timing objectives.
- Setup, trigger and facilitate completion of the Product Development, Automotive Safety and Office of General Council review phases in line with timing objectives.
- Solicit input from the vehicle Quality teams and facilitate development of vehicle Quick Reference Guides.
- Produce and review print-ready source copy and provide to downstream print process in line with timing objectives.
- Trigger and facilitate the completion of language translations in line with target market and timing objectives.
- Appreciation of the Global automotive environment and diversity of consumer needs.
The Owner Information Specialist should have the following skills or experience:
- Be fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Experience in authoring customer-facing instructional information.
- Knowledge and experience of working with content management systems and xml.
- Ability to appropriately prioritise tasks and deliver on objectives.
- Confident communicator able to work well in a team both at a local and global level but equally focused on own commodity assignments.
- Knowledge of: Odyssey, CMS, Review and Sign-Off, ISO 9001: 2000.
- Recent experience in a consumer-focused (end-user) content development role (not necessarily automotive).
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience of authoring instructional information to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Basildon based automotive company will offer you:
- £20.84 Ltd Co
If you have any questions about the Owner Information Specialist role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship