Job title: Owner Information Author
Salary Range: £18.05 Ltd Co
Location: Basildon, Essex
An Owner Information Author is required with knowledge of automotive industry standards.
This company based in Basildon requires an Owner Information Author with experience in authoring customer-facing instructional information experience for a new contract role. As an Owner Information Author, you will be required to:
- Identify new model/feature coverage requirements through forward model research using PDLs (Program Direction Letters) and collaboration with Engineering SMEs (Subject Matter Experts).
- Create Product Specifications and Variants that are fully compliant with Global conventions to support downstream development, translation and publishing.
- Author content that is clear, consistent and fully compliant to Global Authoring Standards in line with communicated timing requirements.
The Owner Information Author should have the following skills or experience:
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Appreciation of the Global automotive environment and diversity of consumer needs.
- Experience in authoring customer-facing instructional information.
- Knowledge and experience of working with content management systems and xml.
- Able to develop consistency to strictly defined Global Authoring Standards.
- Ability to appropriately prioritise tasks and deliver on objectives.
- Confident communicator able to work well in a team both at a local and global level but equally focused on own commodity assignments.
- Experience in authoring consumer-facing instructional information.
- Experience of working with content management systems and xml.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience in authoring instructional information to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Basildon based automotive company will offer you:
- £18.05 Ltd Co
If you have any questions about the Owner Information Author role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259