£0.00 - £18.05 per hour
almost 2 years ago
Owner Information Author - 52487
£18.05 Ltd Co
An Owner Information Author required with knowledge and experience of working with content management systems and xml.
Our client based in Basildon requires an Owner Information Author to author Owner Information (vehicle operating instructions) that are fully compliant with Global Authoring Standards for a contract role.
As an Owner Information Author, you will be required to:
- Identify new model/feature coverage requirements through forward model research using PDLs (Program Direction Letters) and collaboration with Product Development SMEs (Subject Matter Experts).
- Create Product Specifications and Variants that are fully compliant with Global conventions to support downstream development, translation and publishing.
- Author content that is clear, consistent and fully compliant to Global Authoring Standards in line with communicated timing requirements.
The Owner Information Author should have the following skills or experience:
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Appreciation of the Global automotive environment and diversity of consumer needs.
- Experience in authoring customer-facing instructional information.
- Knowledge and experience of working with content management systems and xml.
- Able to develop consistency to strictly defined Global Authoring Standards.
- Ability to appropriately prioritise tasks and deliver on objectives.
- Confident communicator able to work well in a team both at a local and global level but equally focused on own commodity assignments.
- Knowledge of: Odyssey, XMetaL, Teamcenter, ISO 9001: 2000.
- Recent experience in a consumer-focused (end-user) content development role (not necessarily automotive).
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience of authoring instructional information to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Basildon based automotive company will offer you:
- £18.05 Ltd Co
If you have any questions about the Owner Information Author role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship