Job title: Operator (Days and Night shifts)
Salary Range Dependant on experience
Industry/ Strapline Precision engineering and metal treatment business
A CNC Operator is required with knowledge of Fanuc controls and used to working with Single Spindle/Single Turret Machines. Candidates with experience of the aerospace industry would be well received.
A market leading precision engineering business requires a CNC Operator with turning experience for a new permanent role. As an Operator, you will be required to:
- Changing Tool Offsets
- Reading Drawings
- Use of Callipers & Vernier’s
The CNC Operator should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience in Machining Stainless Steels
- Measurement of parts
- Experience of Twin Spindle/Twin Turret Machines would be advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of machining on Spindle/Turret machines. In return for your experience, this Nottinghamshire-based engineering company will offer you:
- Hourly rate dependant on experience
- Fully committed to equal opportunities and to grow and promote talent from within and you will have the opportunity to further your career, making vital contributions to the team whilst working alongside industry leaders
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Fanuc controls and machining stainless steel and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Operator role, please contact Jade Whitmore at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446195.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.