Logistics Operations Co-ordinator - Nuneaton
We are looking to find a pro-active Logistics Operations Co-ordinator to contribute to the smooth and efficient implementation of new business and to support operational activities within the new and existing facilities throughout the UK but based in Nuneaton of a major Logistics company.
The Logistics Operations Co-ordinator will assist with new projects and ensure all KPI's and standards are met. They will assist in ensuring the new facilities systems are in full working mode for go live. They will also assist in the provision of solutions to existing operations for continuous or process improvement in existing contracts.
- Supporting the implementation of new business to ensure seamless transition into the division
- Be involved in system testing, training and post implementation support working with Business Systems for new systems and new system releases.
- Provide operational system and process solutions for both new facilities and existing.
- Produce operational flow processes and as well as quality process in line with present company processes in document form.
- Must be flexible as will be involved in projects onsite around the country
- Co-ordination for the project implementation of new projects
- Previous experience of working in a 3PL Warehouse environment.
- Previous experience of producing reports and statistical analysis.
- Previous experience of co-ordinating projects.
- Experience of planning and organising
- Good level of systems knowledge.
- Experience of implementation of systems and processes.
- Highly competent Microsoft Office user.
- Knowledge of Lean and Continuous Improvement
Negotiable dependent upon experience
if you believe you have the relevant skills and experience and wish to apply please send your CV to Philip Delaloye on or call on 01384446192