An Operations Manager with strong experience of special purpose machinery manufacturing is required for a Birmingham based Systems Integrator.
The role of Operations Manager will include:
- Responsibility for a team of design engineers, controls engineers, mechanical and electrical fitters.
- Overall accountability for delivering projects in line with agreed time frames and budgets.
- Review complete life cycle of projects from tender through to commissioning and ensure a robust and cost effective process.
- Ensure the team are focused on project delivery and that attention to detail is upheld throughout all stages of design and production.
- Maintain profitability by reducing design errors and/or delays in production
- Recruit and retain highly skilled engineers.
- Strong focus on continuous improvement.
- Health and Safety
The suitable candidate for Operations Manager will need to possess the following experience:
- Experienced Operations Manager/Production Manager within special purpose machinery or capital equipment manufacturing.
- Technical qualification in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Lean/Continuous improvement experience.
If you have the required experience for this role of Operations Manager and you are looking to work for a complex manufacturer then please click on the link to apply. In return for your experience we can offer an attractive remuneration working for a very established integrator.