Operations Manager - Innovation Centre – Coventry - £ Competitive + Excellent benefits DOE
An Operations Manager- Innovation Centre is required to manage the activities of a national facility for Battery Research. This cutting-edge R&D centre leads the development of battery technology including the design, manufacturing, testing and application of EV battery systems.
You will ensure the facility delivers outstanding research, manufacturing and engineering support to all customers and stakeholders.
As Operations Manager - Innovation Centre – you will be required to
- Provide operational leadership across the centre.
- Coordinate the day-to-day research planning, including activities related to a large number of collaborative projects and activities.
- Promote the centre and tour high-profile visitors and prestige clients.
- Help identify and meet the challenges that industry faces in relation to battery technology.
- Assist in the supervision of project engineers and PhD students.
As Operations Manager - Innovation Centre – you will have
- Excellent organisational skills and technical credibility.
- The ability to bring the best out of industrial and academic partnerships.
- A good understanding of Health & Safety, specifically high voltage vehicles, vehicle workshops and electrochemistry processes.
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.