Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Padworth, West Berks
£49,000 p/a + Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits Package
Are you an experienced Operations Manager looking for a challenging and rewarding new role, within an exciting company?
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Operations Manager for our client's site that is based in Padworth. The site incorporates a number of individual elements that work together to contribute to the successful and sustainable management of household waste.
- The role will be responsible for the management of the site including all aspects of safety and environmental compliance
- Responsible for manpower, operational performance, contractual performance, KPIs and budgetary management
- Management of all safety systems, leading a positive safety culture and developing and implementing continuous improvements, also falls within the remit of the role.
- Preparation, and achievement, of budgets for multi-facility sites alongside ongoing financial and efficiency monitoring of facilities, in accordance with companies technical targets and individual OPEX assumptions, is also required in this position.
- Support business to achieve Contract KPIs
- Deliver high quality end products to maximise material sales revenue, whilst minimising residue disposal costs, alongside being responsible for the preparation and submission of companies KPI data
- Introduce and manage systems to support compliance with companies and legislative QHSE requirements, including detailed planning and permitting requirements, ISO certifications, PAS100 and best practice guidance for waste facilities.
- The management of the maintenance and operations teams, ensuring delivery of PPM schedules and production targets, is also another important aspect of the role
Qualifications & Experience:
- COTC of at least one of transfer (haz), treatment (MRF/bio/general) alongside being, at minimum
- IOSH certified
- NEBOSH is preferred
- Substantial line management experience is also required.
- Experience of working within waste treatment industry in complex facilities is desirable.
- Experience preferably to include evidence of having progressed or diversified from one role to the next within the waste industry.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.