£45,000-£50,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Accounting & Finance
Halesowen, West Midlands
We are recruiting on an Exclusive basis on behalf of our client, who are looking to appoint an Operations Manager. Key aspects of the role include:
- Responsibility for the operational direction and activities of the group.
- Act as a focal point for all staff, including team managers and Partners.
- Attend and lead regular Managerial Meetings, offering direction to teams, and reporting to Partners.
- Direct oversight of the company HR function, to include: Staffing, Learning & Development, First Aid and so on.
- Ensuring regular Administrative activities are undertaken and completed as required.
- Act as a key point of contact to all external suppliers, including: Building Maintenance & Housekeeping, Insurance Providers, IT & Systems Providers.
- Develop and maintain operational controls, to ensure smooth business operation and ensure compliance with internal and external standards.
This opportunity is ideal for an Operational Manager, with experience gained in a Service based environment, to play an important part in the development of a well-established business. Key requirements include:
- Experience managing a range of responsibilities or departments, having contributed to the growth of a business.
- Work history in a service led business. Examples may include: Solicitors, Accounting Practices, Automotive Dealerships etc.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills; demonstrating the ability to prioritise and multitask.
- The ability to collate information from a range of sources and disseminate relevant parties.
- Qualifications in the areas of General Management or HR (CIPD) may prove beneficial.
Our client is a regional Accountancy Practice; providing Audit, Accounting, and Tax services to businesses, sole traders and family estates across the West Midlands. They seek an experienced Organisational Manager to support the Partners in steering the business and directing employee activities.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.