£45k - 55k per year + Car + Pension + Bonus
2 months ago
As Operations Manager, you would be joining one of the largest manufacturers of injectjion moulded packaging products in Europe.
The Operations Manager will need to have extensive knowledge of injection moulding processes, tooling, and industrialisation to lead and develop Production Managers and Technical Teams.
As Operations Manager, your duties will include -
- Full responsibility for operational activities within the site including manufacturing, customer order fulfilment, quality, and logistics.
- Developing the site team, monitor performance against set KPI's and deliver improvements in key areas.
- All aspects of Health & safety
- Implementing measures to support the business to achieve zero landfill. Ensuring all reasonable steps are carried out to prevent and reduce waste.
- Monthly reporting of KPI's to Operations Director
To be successful in the role of Operations Manager, the ideal Candidate will -
- Have previous Managerial experience with a production or manufacturing environment
- Hold extensive knowledge of injection moulding processes, tooling, and industrialisation
- Have a degree or equivalent in an Engineering discipline
- Have IOSH or equivalent Managing Safely
If this description matches your experience, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.