£40k - 50k per year
01384 446 174
6 months ago
£40,000 - £50,000, plus benefits
Based in Worcestershire, this manufacturing organisation is a well-established plant, providing products in Agricultural, Landscaping, Play and Garden sectors. The business is part of an expanding group.
Following significant infrastructure investment and growth they have asked us to search for an exceptional Operations Manager. This is a key Senior Management role, directly supporting the Managing Director, which will include responsibility for the ongoing development of the site operations and continued growth plans for the division.
This is a key appointment for the Group and would appeal to candidates with a dynamic and passionate approach to achieving results. This role would suit a candidate with proven leadership experience ideally within a Manufacturing and/or Engineering environment who is looking for a senior general management/site lead role.
The roles and responsibilities of the Operations Manager will include:
- Responsible for the day to day management and control of all site operations
- Operational responsibility for site performance against financial and operational targets
- Effectively lead and line manage the site management team, responsible for the personal development and performance management of all direct reports
- Execute Divisional strategies to achieve objectives in line with the Group strategic plan
- Assist in the preparation of annual site budgets and provide ongoing monitoring, control and reporting of financial performances against those objectives, ensuring adherence to budget
- Responsible for ensuring products are always produced and supplied, meet Divisional quality standards
Skills, Experience & Attributes:
- Proven track record of success in a similar role
- A strong leader, able to inspire and engage teams to positively impact performance and culture
- A proactive, self-motivated individual with a solutions-focused approach
- Demonstrates personal credibility and integrity, able to build strong relationships with key stakeholders across the Group, working collaboratively at all levels
- Experienced and confident in making informed and balanced decisions
- Thrives on working at pace in a busy environment handling multiple priorities
This is an excellent role for a Manufacturing, Production or Operations Manager looking for something a little different. If you would like more information, please apply.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.