- Sector: Composites
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Andy Leake
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446104
- Duration: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 11 July 2022
- Job Ref: 61879
Are you a driven experienced Operations Manager who can drive process improvement and cultural change across a multi skilled facility? With extensive composite-based experience, ideally in the automotive or MOD / aerospace industry, you will lead with a coaching/mentoring style to ensure the company's strategic goals are met. Based in Dorset, reporting to the Operations Director, there is a salary of £60k to £70k and advancement potential for the right candidate.
Key responsibilities within the role:
- You will take responsibility for both the manufacturing and the manufacturing engineering functions.
- Drive a 'Right First Time' mentality.
- Use Lean/CI to ensure productivity is in line with budget.
- Drive a cultural change in a highly skilled and long serving workforce.
- Actively drive SHE awareness within the team.
Skills that will reflect positively in your application:
- Technical and manufacturing qualification or equivalent relevant experience.
- Extensive experience in the composite material sector, ideally within automotive or aerospace.
- Understanding of component manufacture.
- Time served in a Manufacturing / Engineering management position.
- Have a hunger, passion and ambition to make a mark and shape the company in next 5-10 years.
- Exceptional people skills with a focus on working relationships.
The company are looking for positive personal traits such as attitude, hunger, coaching style leadership and ambition to support your technical knowledge and managerial experience. If you believe this is you, then please apply. Questions? Andy Leake (email@example.com)
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.