Job title: Operations Manager
Salary Range: Up to £59,000
Industry/ Strapline: Aerospace/Machining
An Operations Manager is required with knowledge of precision engineering and man management. Candidates with experience of the aerospace industry would be well received.
Due to a vacancy coming up within the company, based in Sheffield, requires a forward-thinking Operations Manager with precision engineering or aerospace experience for a new permanent role. As a Operations Manager you will be required to:
- You will be required to see all aspects of the company operations such as, KPI's, Planning, Non-conformance's, Health and Safety, Manpower & Resources, Maintenance, Cost reduction and Business Improvement.
- You will be responsible for leading change within the company and improving communication within the workplace.
- Upholding company values.
- You will also be responsible for working closely with other managers to provide detailed forecasting and planning expertise
The Operations Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Must have a technical Background within Precision Engineering or Aerospace in particular.
- Communicate through all levels of the company to increase productivity, cohesion and company morale.
- Facilitate a leadership role for the company being able to guide and nurture a workforce to its potential.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of precision engineering and man management to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Sheffield - based aerospace company will offer you:
Company Car or Cash equivalent.
Death in Service
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of man management and the aerospace (or similar) industry and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Operations Manager role, please contact Ryan North at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446195.