Due to continued growth this global metals manufacturer is actively seeking a dynamic Head of Operations.
Suitable for: Operations Manager, Operations Leader, Operations Director, Manufacturing Manager
Reporting in to the Plant Manager the Head of Operations is required to provide day to day operational leadership and strategic planning for the site which has a large number of employees ensuring compliance with all legislation and best practice.
- Support the Plant Manager on both operational activity and strategic planning.
- To deliver on KPI targets, to drive a culture of ownership within the company.
- Identify opportunities for making efficiency improvement utilising lean manufacturing methodology.
- To ensure the quality, safety and reliability of all production processes.
- Responsible for developing tools for accurate and on time reporting of KPI's
- The establishment of Quality, Cost and Delivery indices and definition of performance targets in line with the company expectation and industry standards.
- Comply with the Health and Safety Policy and procedures in accordance with Health and Safety legislation.
- Ideally you will have a metals manufacturing or automotive manufacturing background
- Currently operating at Operations Manager level in a medium to large manufacturing organisation
- Strong people management skills to ensure development and support to direct reports.
- Team player motivated by success of the company, goal oriented, excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Would suit an ambitous individual capable of progressing up to Plant Manager level in the future
- A degree qualification is highly desirable
This role offers an outstanding opportunity to join a global manufacturing business and offers an outstanding career development opportunity.
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this exciting Head of Operations opportunity.