Operations & Quality Manager
An Operations & Quality Manager is required with experience of leading and developing the Operations and Quality function for a fast paced Automotive component supplier based in Coventry, supplying components to major Automotive brands. The Operations & Quality Manager will support provide effective support to all operational functions and quality, ensuring effective communication with all customers and suppliers on all quality and operational related issues.
As Operational & Quality Manager you will:-
- Set KPI targets and actions for the operational and quality team.
- Liaise with customers on operational and quality related issues.
- Develop and maintain the Integrated Management System and other Quality, Environmental/Energy and Occupational Health & Safety related system requirements and operational procedures.
- Retain recognised Quality standards including IATF 16949.
- Provide support and leadership to operational teams.
- Train and develop all departmental personnel to a level that will ensure the company objectives are fulfilled.
- Lead Continuous improvement projects to eliminate scrap and rejects.
- Ensure compliance with all Health, Safety and Environmental legislation, company policies and procedures. Demonstrate commitment to continual improvement of OH&S performance.
The Operational & Quality Manager will have a proven track record in achieving operational results within a high volume manufacturing environment, ideally automotive. The Operations & Quality Manager will be experienced in leading quality improvement activities in the following areas in Six Sigma and Supplier Development and ideally have a background in robotic weld and assembly processes.
Applicants should ideally be degree educated, excellent communication skills, have a hands-on approach with their team and have experience of working in a multi-site operation.
Please apply directly to this advert or contact Katharine Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment for more information.