about 2 years ago
Job title: Graduate Production Engineer
Salary Range: Competitive
Industry/ Strapline: Production/ Planning/ Engineering/ Process/ Supply Chain/ Continuous Improvement
A Graduate Production Engineer is required with knowledge of engineering and production understanding. Candidates with experience of the aerospace or precision engineering industry would be well received.
Due to company growth, a description based in Southampton requires a Graduate Production Engineer for a new permanent role. As a successful applicant you will be required to:
- Help increase delivery performance to company clients.
- Liaise with all aspects of the company to ensure production flow is optimal.
- Be able to apply themselves to all aspects of the production process including R&D, supply chain, continuous improvement, etc.
- Resolve day to day problems with a positive progressive attitude.
The Graduate Production Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Understanding of MRP/ERP systems and basic data input.
- HNC/ HND/ Degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
- Strong communication skills and ability to liaise with colleagues and people outside the company.
- Good engineering understanding with an ability to implement this in the workplace.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of machining/engineering and have an interest in all aspects of engineering to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Southampton-based aerospace company will offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- Day shift
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of machining and looking to build a working knowledge in all aspects of production and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Graduate Production Engineer role, please contact Ryan North at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446195.