- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Project & Programme Management
- Contact: James Tilley
- Contact Email: James.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446126
- Expiry Date: 20 December 2021
- Job Ref: 59569
Operations Analyst - 54505
Basildon/WFH - Hybrid
Rate - £22.89 per hour - Inside IR35
AWR rate increase applies after 12 weeks - Rate will increase to £29.59 per hour
Automotive -Marketing & Sales Operations
- Build operational excellence capabilities across the Special Vehicle Operations organization to deliver the best solutions to our customers in a flexible and agile manner.
- Defining the current state operating model ensuring robustness and consistency across the process.
- Identifying and actioning improvement areas to increase the agility and flexibility of the FPVS team within current operating conditions.
- Integrating industry best-practices to further improve productivity.
- Identifying additional tools that could further support the team build more robust, higher quality products with shorter lead times.
Performance management across the process;
- Defining key KPI's including the cascade from an overall business perspective to working level
- Development of tools to track the key KPI's
- Reporting of KPI's to key stakeholders
- Using the data to identify further improvement opportunities
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing best practices [incl. Six Sigma, Kaizen etc.].
- Highly numerical with strong analytical skills.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to take responsibility for key assignments with minimal supervision.
- Process-oriented mindset with emphasis on implementation.
- Flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity and shifting priorities.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to collaboratively work in a diverse, cross-functional, European environment.
- Agile project management.
Experience of working in a manufacturing / operations environment with experience of;
- Building out and optimisation of new processes
- Tracking of operating metrics and KPIs
- Use of agile methodologies to accelerate program delivery
- University degree or equivalent in Engineering
- Experience of the Commercial vehicle conversion market and international automotive industry.
- Experience in Product Development, Manufacturing and/or Program Management
Based at Dunton 2-3 days per week and the rest working remotely
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.