Operational Sales Administrator
Can you offer knowledge of MRP/ERP systems and experience of processing orders efficiently, management of customer order deliveries, tracking against sales forecasts and the upkeep of new business pipeline data? Essentially you must ensure that the customer receives the correct products at the correct price on the correct date.
You will maintain the tracker for sales v budget, reporting trends to the sales team and other stakeholders. Other core duties in this Operational Sales Administration role will include;
- Assisting the Sales Manager as required with component price sourcing from suppliers
- The reviewing of incoming orders against contracts to ensure correct pricing, products and terms of sale are quoted (in line with contract review)
- Liaison with customers to ensure status understanding on the receipt of RFQs for expected projects
- Liaison with the production and planning teams to achieve the best lead times and stock availability
- Ensuring accurate customer information is transferred on to the ERP system
- Providing order acknowledgements to the customer and informing of delays if they may occur
- Working with the manufacturing team on a daily basis regarding at risk orders
- Maintaining customer orders and associated records, ensuring ERP system information stored is correct and up to date
The role will suit someone with a strong customer focus and desire to progress within an organisation. It will require good administration skills, attention to detail and a methodical approach, a knowledge of Microsoft systems is essential. If keen to learn more please contact Grant Nisbet for further discussions.