Operational Risk Senior Analyst
£25,000-£35,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Solihull, West Midlands
This position will offer a supportive environment for an Operational Risk and Governance professional to develop a set of skills that are highly sought after:
- Identify and assess instances of Operational Risks and Governance weakness.
- Create, develop and improve Risk Frameworks and Internal Controls under the guidance of senior risk colleagues.
- Implement aspects of Management Action Plans (MAPs).
- Identify root cause and analyse effects seen on the business.
- Assist in the motivation and leadership of a team of junior analysts.
This opportunity is ideal for a person with some Operational Risk or Governance experience to take the next step in their career. You will possess:
- Some experience in Operational Risk or Governance; ideally within Financial Services, Banking, or Energy & Utilities.
- An understanding of Operational Risk within a regulated environment, and an appreciation of how regulations impact the operations of a business.
- The ability to conduct and review Level 1 and 2 Control Testing to mitigate risk and governance issues.
- Good communication skills.
Our client is an established financial services provider in the retail banking space, with an upbeat culture and ongoing training & development opportunities.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.